Thursday, January 22, 2004

Movies, movies, and more movies...

Two quick things on my lunch break.

One: For once, Blockbuster Video has proven to be useful. I went there yesterday and was able to get my fix, even if it is only a one-week rental.

*shouting to the heavens, with thunder crashing and lightening flashing behind* "Curse you, Illustrious Mike! Curse you!!!"

Two: The positive response for my "Big Fish" review got me thinking. Trevor and I had begun a movie review website, which we had planned on updating frequently and keeping current. Alas, after three reviews from me and NONE from Trevor, it seems we quickly gave up on our dreams of being the next Siskel and Ebert (but not Roeper, that guy's a joke, man). Well, I think it's time to give it another shot. So--look for a new movie review every Friday or so. One a week minimum. More, if I have time (which isn't likely, so you're lucky to get one).

I also reviewed the abominable "Daredevil" (no, it doesn't get a link) in February, so you're welcome to check that out too.

If you have any suggestions for movies to review in the future, lemme know. I'll see what I can do.

No comments: