10. "I Radio Heaven" by Over the Rhine
9. Positive feedback on the website: thanks, y'all.
8. A renewed addiction to "24". Okay, that's not so cool.
7. Two new (cute) visitors at church.
6. Peanut butter and blackberry jam.
5. My first taste of "Half-Life 2." Holy. freaking. crap.
4. Playoff football. Even if the Pack crapped out.
4a. The Astros lost Beltran to the Mets. Finally some good news for the Cubs franchise.
3. Finishing "Mere Christianity." So good.
2. Redemption isn't a dream. It's a reality.
1. I'm really looking forward to the future. I haven't been this hopeful for a while.