I'm having troubling catching the muse by the hand; Thursday fiction will have to wait.
In the meantime, I'm shamelessly stealing Michele's idea, and starting this fun little game.
Describe your favorite movie(s) in only seven words. Don't give the title. The rest of us will guess.
(Hint: Avoiding proper names makes it more challenging.)
I'll start it off.
1) Depressed music lover loses girlfriend, contacts ex's.
2) Teen goes on tour with rock band.
3) Couple meets, breaks up, meets, in reverse. (This one may be too obtuse.)
4) Pianist goes home, talks to neighboring "lolita."
5) Graduate makes movie, dates yuppie, loves roomie.
Start guessing (and giving your own).