Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Punching the clock.

Just checking in. Think of this as the blog equivalent of Leslie Nielsen sticking his head in the cockpit door and saying, "I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you."

Nothing to post about, so I probably won't be very vocal for the next day or so. Maybe, since we're "reviving old PBB regular features" and all, I may break out some Brown Bag Poetry tomorrow. Who knows.

Nevertheless, in honor of Holy Week* (which I have been shamefully lax in commemorating), expect a new Bible Redux on Friday. I'm still writing them, as I said. I haven't been posting them mainly for copyright concerns, since I'm serious about compiling and publishing these. But I'll make an exception this Friday.

Lastly and in closing, I want to extend a formal "shout-out" as the kids say, to the new readers in the Land of Lincoln. So, Philthy, Superfun, all you righteous kids, welcome and greetings. If you haven't already, feel free to make yourself comfortable.

Later.


*I found a really great Holy Week observance on Myles' blog, in the form of letters. Good stuff. Interesting. Something I should have thought of. Check it out.

No comments: