Monday, December 03, 2007

Gonna go to Boston, gonna find myself again.

Hey gang, sorry about the radio silence. Haven't had internet access until now, and I have to do some work stuff before I get back to my conference, so I can't really chat. Just wanted to drop a quick line to let you know that I'm still alive. (Because almost a week without a single post is jarring, I know.)

I don't think I'll be live-blogging the rest of my trip, but I am doing something creative offline (with paper! and ink!), so I may share that when/if I think it's ripened enough.

I'll be back by the end of the week (or by next week, at the latest) with my usual brand of inanity. And hopefully, Boston pictures! (It snowed last night!!!)

And I'll also tell you about a book I finished last night that has become my all-time favorite book about music. That's your teaser.

Take care, and be excellent to each other.

No comments: