Thursday, December 06, 2007

A Christmas Card from Slacker Claus

Who likes mail?

I'm making my 2007 Christmas card list. (Yes, I'm actually going to do them this year...unlike the last two years. Ahem.)

Do you want a Christmas card from me? If so, email your mailing address to slackerlitgeek-at-gmail-dot-com. (Not literally to that hyphenated phrase, but you know the drill.) If you get it to me before, say, next Friday, I'll send you a Christmas card with a little message inside. Personalized? You betcha. Maybe even a poem or a drawing. Who knows.

By participating and emailing your address, you are agreeing to the following conditions:

1) You won't spam my email inbox with forwards or mailing lists that I don't ask for, because that's not nice; and,
2) You won't use the return address on the envelope to stalk me. Seriously not nice.

If you agree to these terms, email away. And you'll get mail! From someone you've probably never met in real life! How awesome is that!

No comments: