Tuesday, September 14, 2004

"When it's time to change, it's time to rearrange..."

(Bonus points to the first person who can correctly identify the vocal group who first sang the subject line.)

I thought I'd change the tone for this post, to something less personal and more public (can't slip back into any more Adam Sandler characters, can we? no, precious...).

So I figured it was time for a site redesign. I've had more-or-less the same design for the entirety of the blog's almost-two year history. It's time to spruce things up. Plus, I'd like to have some of the keen features some of you kids have on yours, with your booklists and chatter boxes and pictures and whatnot.

And since I'm a) too underfunded to afford a separate domain/service; b) too inept to excel beyond basic site code; and c) too lazy, I'm sticking with Blogger.

Any ideas or themes I should try? Any suggestions for a new subtitle (I'll be keeping "Perfect Blue Buildings", since we already have an established level of "brand recognition")?

Let's hear it. I mean, I'll probably make up my own mind anyway, but feel free to comment.

No comments: