Wednesday, September 15, 2004

"Here's the new site, same as the old site..."

"I tip my hat to the new bloggolution..."

Here you go; new colors, new columns. A little narrower than I'd like, but I've always said I need to trim down a bit. Might as well begin virtually.

I was going to wait until tomorrow to make these changes, but I just couldn't. Why tomorrow, you ask? Because tomorrow is my bloggiversary. Happy 2nd bloggiversary to me.

If you're feeling nostalgic, click here and see how it all began.

But today is also another fun day. My workiversary. Happy first year to me.

What a festive week. In honor of all this, I'm going home, eating dinner, and watching Smallville. Of course, I had planned on doing that anyway, but it's more fun to do so in celebration of something.

NOTE: I'm still taking suggestions for my subtitle (to replace the lyrics). I have one in mind, but I'm open to ideas.

No comments: