Thursday, October 20, 2005

Proof that I'm Tired

Sometimes things are so random or bizarre that you can't help but laugh out loud.

Example: I was chatting with Ginge and made a really obscure mid-90's pop culture reference (the word "jawsome," from the crappy "Street Sharks" cartoon and toy line). Of course, being the colossal geek I am, I googled the word to find online documentation.

In Urban Dictionary, I found the following definition for "jawsome":

Adjective; Extremely great or awe-inspiring; awesome for the set of beings with large jaws.

The Street Sharks think bloody hunks of fresh tuna are jawsome.

The example sentence just KILLS me. Imagine hearing that in a documentary-type voice-over. Particularly voiced by a older British man. Like John Cleese.


...Wait, why am I the only one laughing?

No comments: