Friday, October 14, 2005

"Na na na na NA NA..."

"...they say it's my birthday."

C'mon, I had to.

For those new to the PBB, I turn 25 today. Great big 2-5. As the kids say, "Woot."

Thanks to all for the warm wishes and emails and all that. You guys are cool.

Cooler than my extended family (grandparents and aunts and uncles and such) who, as of last night, hadn't sent me a single email or card.

Meh. So it is.

Well, kids, I'm off shortly, to go eat dinner with the folks, open some presents, and later on, take in a showing of "Elizabethtown" (critics be damned!).

Doing stuff with the SunSco friends tomorrow. Looking forward to that.

Also looking forward to FINALLY getting my PSP in the mail from the contest I won. That's supposedly coming sometime Saturday.

I'm teaching again this Sunday, after 3 weeks of not. I'm really looking forward to that. We're starting a series on Colossians. Should be groovy.

Have a great weekend, then. I'll fill you in on the comings and goings when I return.

Peace and Grace to you.

No comments: