Monday, October 24, 2005

Feels like something's missing... oh yeah...

PBB Cool Ten (10/23-10/29)

10. Good news: Astros are in the World Series. Bad News: They've blown two games already.
9. I've started out my Cubs season at 5-1. (Not that you care, but I'm pleased.)
8. I like Cocoa Pebbles.
7. I'm doing a series on the book of Colossians in SunSco. Going well.
6. The weather is BEAUTIFUL. Hallelujah, fall is here.
5. Spent the beautiful afternoon Saturday with my two sisters in Hermann Park and an impromptu trip to the Zoo. (We saw orangutans making kissy noises at us.)
4. Two-thirds of the way through The Brothers Karamazov--worried about Mitya's fate.
3. Finally picked up Bird by Bird. Two chapters in. And, as I had hoped, it's starting to provoke the writing itch again.
2. I've made up my mind that next summer, I'm taking a two-week road trip through Middle America. I'm excited about this.
1. "Hello, hello..." The U2 show is THIS FRIDAY!!!

No comments: