Friday, March 18, 2005

"...And in your place, an empty space..."

(starting music: "The World Has Turned and Left Me Here" by Weezer)

Happy Friday, my friends. A few quick things.

1) Thanks for your continued (hint, hint) comments on the PME post below. PLEASE keep it up. This is a good discussion. (Of course, now that I've jinxed it, people will stop commenting.)

2) Quick "Cool Two" List: There are two people who have recently sent me fun things in the mail, so they're receiving special "Cool Two" status.
--My dentist: I recently referred my mom to this dentist for some emergency dental work, and he gave me a $20 gift card to the local movie theater chain, as a way of saying thank you. How wicked cool is that??
--And I have I mentioned how insanely cool Jeremy is? Because I just got his "writing mix" CD in the mail, and it may well be one of the best mix CDs I've ever gotten. Rock on, dude.

3) I mentioned that there will be some format changes here at PBB. I've been thinking about this, and I'd like to have some regular items (like Monday's "Cool Ten"). To keep me posting, if nothing else.

So here it is. Every Friday, beginning next week, will be "Fiction Friday." This means that every Friday, there will either be another chapter of "Taylor House" or maybe an unrelated short piece. But I'll crank out something at home every week, which I will post on Fridays (probably in the morning).

Also new to PBB, starting next week, will be "Brown-Bag Poetry Thursdays." Every Thursday, I'll whip up something poetic (and hopefully not crappy) during my lunch break. Nothing from home--it will be completely original as of that afternoon.

SO there you go. Two new features here at "Perfect Blue Buildings," beginning next week. Something to look forward to.

+++

That's it, kids. Have a good weekend.

(ending music: "The Sweater Song" by Weezer)

No comments: