Friday, October 06, 2006

So far, so good...

Okay, while the hammer has fallen on many of my daily web visits, Blogger is still in the clear, as are most blogs, as far as I can tell. Here's hoping the Man doesn't catch wise.

===

WEEKEND ASSIGNMENT: Things could use a little sprucing up around here, and one of the things that could be updated is the website's tagline.

Currently, it's the quote from T. S. Eliot: "...Time for you and time for me, And time yet for a hundred indecisions, And for a hundred visions and revisions, Before the taking of a toast and tea." --Eliot, "Prufrock"

Can you think of a better one? More clever, more fitting of the page?

This is your assignment over the weekend. What do you, the readers, think should be PBB's slogan?

I can't guarentee that I'll pick one, or even that I'll change it at all. I'm just open to suggestions.

GO.

No comments: