Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Because I clearly couldn't keep this "all-serious blogging" thing up very long.

Anyone excited about any TV shows this fall? Anything that surprised you in terms of really good/bad quality programming? Any new "must-see" shows? Chat about it in the comments.

[Disclaimer: I am going to do a little more TV blogging again, but it won't become as pervasive as this summer's much-maligned "RS:SN" series of posts. Just the occasional observation/reaction post.]

If you can't think of anything to say, I'll take your reaction to any of the following:

New Shows I'm Currently Digging:
Heroes
Studio 60
The Class

Returning Shows I'm Digging:
Smallville
Lost
How I Met Your Mother

Returning Shows I'm on the Verge of Abandoning to Watch "House" Instead:
Gilmore Girls

No comments: