Monday, October 09, 2006

Inviting Mockery and Derision.

I have nothing substantial to post right now--or rather, not much time to post something substantial, assuming I have anything to say. Substantially. Nevermind.

So instead I'll post the tracklist of a really random mix CD that I made in April 2005 from the songs on my compy at the time, which I "found" this morning.

Submitted for your snarky commentary:

1) "All Along the Watchtower (live)," Dave Matthews Band
2) "Don't Change Your Plans," Ben Folds Five
3) "Air," Ben Folds Five
4) "But Anyway (live)," Blues Traveller
5) "Ballad of a Thin Man," Bob Dylan
6) "Things Have Changed," Bob Dylan
7) "The World I Know," Collective Soul
8) "Who Wants to Live Forever," Queen
9) "Heroes," The Wallflowers
10) "How," Lisa Loeb
11) "Southside," Moby and Gwen Stefani
12) "Open All Night (live)," Counting Crows
13) "Man of Constant Sorrow," The Soggy Bottom Boys
14) "Sleepwalker," The Wallflowers
15) "The Freshman," The Verve Pipe

No comments: