Friday, July 15, 2005

Taylor House (Table of Contents)

For those of you just joining us (hi, Laura!), I've been writing a bit of a serial novel. It needs a LOT of work, and it's not terribly good, but some of you seem to like it, so I'm pressing on. Truth be told, I'm curious to see how it all plays out myself.

So, like I said, it's not great, and Chapter Six is really weak (that's your disclaimer) but here you go:

Chapter 1--Papa Taylor

Chapter 2--Taylor House

Chapter 3--Papa's Letter

Chapter 4--Memoria (it says "Chapter 5" but it's really 4)

Chapter 5--Historical

Chapter 6--Interview

Chapter 7--Borokov

Bonus Author's Journal Entry--here

Chapter 8--Routine

Chapter 9--Choice

And now, in the next post...

Chapter 10--Tempest

Enjoy, I guess. If it sucks, don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: