Monday, May 09, 2005

PBB Cool Ten (5/8-5/14) [(mostly) linkless version]

10. 55 site visits without even giving you a post of any substance. I appreciate that, y'all.
9. The (L)Astros lost 16-0 yesterday to the Braves. And are currently tied for last place in the NL Central. Heh. Take that, boss.
9b. Sadly, despite the Cubs' 2-1 win over Philly, they're still 13-17, 6 games behind the first-place Cardinals, and only two games out of the basement.
9c. Did anyone expect that the White Sox would have the best record in baseball, five weeks in? Yeesh.
9d. Of the six teams below .500 in the NL, four of them are in the Central Division. Sad. There's no reason the Cubs shouldn't take it this year. Of course, they're one of those teams, too.
9e. Sorry for all the baseball talk. Moving on.
8. Peretti's not a bad writer.
7. "Have you got your towel?"
6. The ending of the game Kingdom Hearts is cool. Too bad I'm such a weak player, I had to get someone else to beat it for me so I could see it.
5. "This is my homeboy Gorb. He's one crazy dude." Now THAT's comedy.
4. GEEK ALERT: Nine days, five hours, and about 45 minutes, and counting.
3. Mothers are especially cool.
2. Still loving Sink or Swim. Can't say it enough.
1. Spending time during the weekend with two great friends, and my family.

No comments: