Thursday, May 26, 2005

Meme: Triples

(courtesy of G Dawney)

3 names I go (or have gone) by: The Dave, Mr. M, Classical-Dave

3 Screen-names I've had: deberge (from De Bergerac), teacherdave, perfectbluedave (my AIM name, hint hint)

3 physical things I like about myself: my voice, my red goatee, my eyes

3 physical things I dislike about myself: my weight (score that three times)

3 parts of my heritage: Irish, German, Scottish

3 things I am wearing right now: my Elvis-Costello-style glasses [a Dave trademark], black Sketchers (my fun clunky shoes), my work ID badge (bad pic)

3 favorite bands / musical artists: u2, Counting Crows, Waterdeep/Don Chaffer

3 (of many) favorite songs: first three that come to mind, so this is hardly definitive. "One Headlight", Wallflowers. "Love is Automatic," Seth Woods. "Love is Blindness", U2.

3 things I want in a relationship: (GDawney's answers were fantastic, by the way, so I'll try not to copy.) Trust. Affection. Humor.

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me: [Danger, Will Robinson.] Dark hair, light skin, and ...curves.

3 of my favorite hobbies: Reading, Writing, Blogging

3 things I want to do really badly right now: in this very moment--go home, watch the rest of The Aviator, and get some Chinese for lunch; in the near future--finish my book, lose weight [the approximate mass of a Backstreet Boy, if you must know].

3 things that scare me: getting in the way of what God wants for my life; leaving things unfinished when I die; not setting a good example for my sisters.

3 of my everyday essentials: food, music, natural light

3 careers you have considered or are considering: actor, writer, ninja

3 places you want to go on vacation: (I miss) England; Ireland; New York

3 kids' names you like: (m) Mason, Thomas, Jack; (f) Rebecca, Elizabeth, Brooklyn

3 things you want to do before you die: finish writing all four books in my head (and several others if i can); marriage; fatherhood

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: I can be aggressive and argumentative when need be; I forget things...a lot (especially people's names); my love for Cubs baseball, Texans football, and NHL Hockey.

3 ways I am stereotypically a girl: I listen and console; I can appreciate romantic movies and the need for a good cathartic cry once in a while; I'm very much a feelings person, and a pathetic romantic at heart.

3 celeb crushes: the lovely Scarlett Johannson; the breathtaking Natalie Portman; the incomprable Uma Thurman. (funny how they hardly fit my "type" as indicated above.)

There you are, GDawg.

No comments: