Monday, October 18, 2004

Search me...

Someone recently pulled up my site during a search for "Nutritional values for Bennigans."

Lemme make this simple for you, kiddo:

Grilled Chicken Salad: Good for you, but kinda bland.

County Killdare (fried) chicken salad: Not quite as good for you, but really tasty.

Monte Cristo: Congestive heart failure on an oval platter, but so friggin good it makes your toes curl and your eyes roll back in your head.

Guinness: Always good for you--or at least, makes you feel better.*

Perfect Blue Buildings--for all your Nutritional Information needs!



*Based on what I've been told. As you may know, I'm not a drinker. Not due to any religious or sociological reason--I just don't care for the obvious taste of alcohol. What can I say, it's a character flaw.

No comments: