Monday, October 25, 2004

Meet me in St. Louis, Louie

Meet me at the Arch.

Hey kids.

St. Louis was fun, thanks. More stories to come.

Just wanted to check in, and say thanks for commenting.

Unfortunately, right now I'm drowning in new work and old projects. I'm also preparing for continued visits from federal auditors. So, no new brilliance yet.

Here are my post-related goals for the next week or so:
  • Discussion of the election-related violence of the past month
  • Some baseball discussion
  • Movie/book/CD reviews
  • My final thoughts on the presidential election
  • UPDATED Links
  • NaNoWriMo preview
  • Searching for blog brilliance
  • My work-vacation round-up, including some funny stories
  • Frivolity
Something to work toward. Everyone needs goals, right? And something for you kids to look forward to.

NOTICE: Everyone who's waiting on an email from me--give me two more days. Thanks.

No comments: