Thursday, June 24, 2004

A, B, C, Dave, E, F, G...

Act your age? you mean, instead of my shoe size? not often
Born on what day of the week? tuesday (had to look it up)
Chore you hate? laundry
Dad’s name? David Lee
Essential makeup item? eye-black (the only manly answer I could think of)
Favorite actor? just one? um...John Cusack...or Ed Norton
Gold or silver? silver
Hometown? Houston, TX
Instruments you play? I peck around on the piano... I'ma going to teach myself guitar this fall
Job? scientific editor at a major research hospital
Kids? not that I know of... just kidding. But someday.
Living arrangements? me by my lonesome, in a nice, roomy apartment
Mom’s name? Christina Marie
Need? I like Steph's answer: "no more unrequited love!" But otherwise, cake.
Overnight hospital stays? besides being born, none
Phobias? my sister has this Barbie head, with the hair that you can braid and whatnot; sometimes she puts one of her nightgowns on it, so it's this disembodied head floating around in a nightgown... creepy as hell
Quote you like? "I can see now I never really committed to Laura. I always had one foot out the door, and that prevented me from doing a lot of things, like thinking about my future and... I guess it made more sense to commit to nothing, keep my options open. And that's suicide. By tiny, tiny increments."
Siblings? two sisters (14 and 6)
Time you wake up? In theory, between 5 and 5:30...today? 6:25
Unique talent? incredible memory for movie quotes and obscure info
Vegetable you refuse to eat? brussel sprouts are the devil's food
Worst habit? being overly sensitive...and biting my nails
X-rays you’ve had? several...broken bones, lung issues
Yummy food you make? chicken fettucini alfredo--BAM!!!
Zodiac Sign? libra (one of three, apparently)

(Thanks to Steph for this.)

No comments: