10. "A Gradual Progression of Misbegotten Incidents", otherwise known as the best "children's" movie of the year. (Take that, Harry.)
9. Talking to a good friend for a few minutes after Sunday School.
8. Only having two and a half days of actual work this week.
7. Maybe (!) getting to hang out with the uber-busy Cain on Wednesday.
6. Mere Christianity.
5. "I guess that concludes negotiations."
4. The Willy Wonka trailer.
3. The Texans actually won a game.
2. A cold Christmas eve, for a change.
1. And, you know, the birth of my Savior.