Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Trying something new...

I'm still not convinced that this is necessary or worthwhile, but I'm trying out a new blog host.

Since you are pretty much the reason I blog, I wanted to give you the opportunity to voice your opinion of the possible new home for my daily bloggerations.

Like I said, this is just a test right now. So don't get all pissy about your site not being listed yet--I didn't want to drop the full blogroll on it until I knew that it would be my real future site.

So, like I said, check it out, and lemme know if it's worth making the switch (to the tune of $50 for one year on the new service).

If you prefer the current design, motif, or theme, let me know that too.

Once again, don't get too excited, and don't switch your links yet. We'll just see how it goes.

No comments: