Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Outrage (edited)

This story makes me so ******* furious that I could spit blood. I'm physically ill right now.

You know what REALLY sent me over the edge?
"I've been praying a lot and that's been a real source of strength for me. I really believe God has a plan for us all. I have a choice, and that's part of my plan."

I am so... My hands are shaking. Really trembling. I'm so upset.

It's MURDER, Amanda. God has no place in that.

Of course, he probably has no place in profanity-laced blogposts either. So what do i know.

I just... I know I'm gonna regret this, but sometimes I look at our culture and I think, "How can we consider ourselves enlightened? How can we consider ourselves God-fearing in ANY WAY, when this holocaust happens in the name of Convenience, and the newspapers report it as if it were somehow HEROIC? How are we any different than the barbarians and pagans of the past?"

Jerry Falwell may be a crazy bastard, but he's got one thing right: we are heading in the wrong direction.

Welcome to Nineveh, folks. Welcome to Babylon. Enjoy the ride.

No comments: