Thursday, June 08, 2006

"Baby, can you dig your man?"

He's a righteous man.

So last night, I not only fixed* my vacuum cleaner and did laundry, but I cooked a fabulous stir-fry dinner. And the other night, I mended a pair of pants. Yeah, that's right, I sew a little.

So, here you go, ladies: an intelligent and funny guy, free of disease and with no physical deformities, who is able to fix small appliances, cook tasty (and healthy) meals, do his own housework, and even mend his own clothes. Not to mention appreciate art, music, literature, and poetry.

I just want you to tell me if you think you can,
Baby, can you dig your man,
Dig him, baby
Baby, can you dig your man?



**Technically, all I did was re-thread a belt that had come off. But for this mechanically-disinclined English major, anything that requires using a tool to open the device counts as "fixing" it.

No comments: