Monday, March 13, 2006

Because I'm a spineless little follower...

Go to your page and list the last fifteen people who have commented you. If someone has commented twice, skip to the next new commenter.

[This may be difficult, what with never meeting many of you. But what the heck.]

1. Kim
2. Will's friend Holly
3. Will
4. "Madam Librarian"
5. Shook
6. RAD Cara
7. Trev's Dad
8. Angela
9. Trevor
10. Manders
11. Tiffany, sister of Trevor
12. Justin, friend of Trevor
13. GDawney
14. Sarah R.
15. Jesika

Have you ever kissed 4? No. She's cute, but I'm pretty sure her fella (who is either Doyle, Drake, or Dave) would take exception. And then end me.
What's the best memory you have of 10? When I taught a Tuesday morning Bible study in high school, I could always count on her being there. Her commitment was an encouragement. Her friendship still is.
Why are you friends with 9? My old roommate, my fellow Kerr Rat (and intramural basketball teammate), and my close friend. Can't say enough about how rad Trev is. Won't even try. His influence on me was such that he even got me to wear a wallet chain for several months. And though once he tried to steal the girl I was too chicken to ask out (no I won't let that go), he's still one of my best friends.
When's the next time you're gonna see 6? I don't know. For that matter, when's the first time? I guess it depends on the next time I'm in Corsica.
Tell something juicy about number 15: Oh man. Too easy. Two words: Lifetime movies.
What do you like about 8? Um... She commented on my blog. She's proud of my weight-loss. And she's single and going to friends' weddings--I can certainly relate to that.
Is number 1 attractive? Well, Will certainly seems to think so. So I'll go with...next!
What was your first impression of 7? This man deeply loves his family...and guns. Lots of guns.
How did you meet 3? The same way I met most of my favorite people: the OBU Theatre Dept. Not sure over the exact details. Might have been class. Might have been auditions for "Robin Hood" or "All My Sons." Can't remember. I do remember the Hawaiian shirt and carved monkey that his grandparents gave him during the "Our Town" run. In fact, I have a picture.
Do you think 13 could kill someone? Well, duh, she *is* from UTAH, so it's possible. Plus, raising four kids would make just about anyone a little cuckoo. On the other hand, she seems harmless enough. (Famous last words.)
Is 11 your best friend? No, but she's related to one of my best friends. So that's good enough for me.
Do you think 2 has a crush on you? Possible, but unlikely. In fact, highly doubtful. What do you think, Magic 8-Ball? *shakes* "My sources say no." Well, there you go then.
Who do you spend the most time with? Easily #3.
What is the last thing you did with #1? Ate her delicious cooking, and watched "The Visitation" with her and her husband.
Have you ever been to 3's house? Yes, indeed. Two weeks ago, I believe.
Would you ever kiss 5? Nope. A firm handshake will do just fine.
How do you know 4? She found my blog somehow. I can't remember through whom.
Have you ever slept with 5? Yeesh. No. (Man, I picked the wrong person for this slot.) Unless he slept through one of my classes, but I don't think he did. He did sneak Jack-in-the-Box into my class one time, though. Egg rolls, was it?
Do you think 6 is sexy? I guess. I don't know. Ask her husband.
Have you ever liked 7? Sure, I think he's a nice guy. Wait a minute--you mean...like that ? No. Gah, what kind of survey is this?!?
Where is the last place you went with 8? The...Internets?
Are you real close to 9? Yes indeed. Maybe a little less now than we were when we shared a dorm room, but still pretty close. [And, to be precise, that should be "really" close. Tsk.]
What kind of relationship do you have with 10? A friendship that has lasted since my high-school (and her middle-school) days. We talk online and email (occasionally). It's a good thing. Mushaboom.
Have you ever kissed 11? I know the names of all three girls I've ever kissed, and Tiffany isn't any of them. Plus, we'd have to meet first. Plus, she's married. So, no.
Have you ever been to the movies with 12? Not yet. Could be this weekend, though!
Have you ever gotten in trouble with 13? Nope. But give us time, brother.
Would you ever make a move on 14? No, because I generally make it a practice not to put "moves" on married mothers-of-two. Furthermore, it would gross her out. And then I'm pretty sure Lucas would pretty much take me apart.
What do you and 15 talk about the most? Lately, how much church people suck. Also, basic pop culture stuff. And why Dory was never good enough for her.

No comments: