10. You realized that calling it "BSG" rather than the full name saves you an average of ten hours a week--because you mention it that much.
9. You're simultaneously attracted to and afraid of blonde women in red dresses. (More than normal, I mean.)
8. The words "frakking" and "oh my gods" escape your lips on a regular basis.
7. You size up your coworkers and decide who would be the best CAG in your workplace. (Obviously, it's you, with your clear leadership skills and killer instinct.)
6. Your Facebook profile list of favorite bands includes "Kara Thrace and Her Special Destiny."
5. You've started wearing black tanktops over your tee-shirts.
4. You wrote in "Laura Roslin" on last year's presidential ballot.
3. You cut all the corners off your note paper. And post-its. And books.
2. You end mealtime prayers with "So say we all." And then repeat it, louder and louder, until everyone at the table is shouting it.
1. You write a top-ten list that only a handful of your friends will appreciate, because you're geeking out about only having three more hours of the series, starting with this Friday's episode.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Ugh, BSG is dying... so say we all.
You're definitely not enjoying it as much as I am. That's too bad, I'm sorry for that. Especially since you were one of the people whose insistence made me give it a try.
I think "you're definitely not enjoying it as much as I am" can be said of probably any similarities between us, lol.
hahahaha. probably so.
I am proud that my favorite show is going to go out on its own terms. So say we all!!!
Post a Comment