Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quick Update

Still alive. I've spent the last three days moving from one side of town to another, and from one 3rd floor apartment to another. It's verified; I am an idiot.

But I'm an idiot with a new place about five minutes from church (and now an hour from work).

The apartment is...a wreck right now, as you'd imagine. Boxes, bags, piles, papers. I have about 300 things that need to be done right now, but sadly tops on that list is logging in to my work email and winnowing down the almost 200 emails i've gotten in the past 3 days. Awesome. [/sarc]

I'll post pictures...when i find my camera.

In the meantime, i'm hoping my legs heal up. In three days, I've climbed the equivalent of 47,000 flights of stairs (give or take), all while carrying 50 lb. boxes. My quads, calves, and hamstrings kind of hate me right now and want to revolt, and my lower back is still on the fence about it. So I'll be taking lots of ibuprofen and prayer this week.

Be excellent to each other, and feel free to leave a comment (hint hint) for me when i get back to regular bloggerating.

No comments: