Thursday, July 03, 2008

A Litany, A Linky-Love, and A Ragamuffin Band (Plus A Preview of Next Week!)

Litany: What's going on.

Work's driving me crazy. So much to do and I feel like I'm just trying to stay above the waterline. Plus, I'm moving in less than a month, and haven't really started packing yet. And I'm best man in a wedding two weeks away and I still have some of that preparation to finish. It's crazy. I'm tired.

BUT. God is still God, and He's still good. My life is full of blessings, even if some of them make me a little tired. Loving family, good friends, good job. No complaints.

Linky-Love: Something fun for your weekend.
[PBB Linky-Love Disclaimer: I grab these links from all over, and I usually forget where I get them. If I swiped a link from your page, let me know, and I'll make sure to give you full credit for it.]


A Ragamuffin Band: Here's some music.

This was my first choice, but it won't let me embed the vid, so here's another.



Coming Soon: I'm excited about this. Next week, I'll be featuring "The PBB Awesome 50"!!! Manders challenged me to come up with a list of 50 movies that I recommend to people. These are movies that I'm guaranteed to say, in conversation, "That movie is awesome! You should watch it!"

So coming up Monday, the first ten, with links and commentary.

Anyway, that's it. Have a great weekend, and Happy Birthday America!!!

No comments: