Monday, July 14, 2008

How Do You Follow a Post like "The PBB Awesome Fifty"?

With the return of the PBB Cool Ten...


The PBB Cool Ten (7/13-7/19)

10. 57-38. Leading the NL Central by 4.5 games, and tied with the LA(oA) Angels for the best record in baseball. At the All-Star break. While the cynics are still predicting a September collapse (and admittedly, it's not impossible), there's little doubt that my boys in blue can and should be taken seriously as contenders, not only for the NL crown, but for the prize that's evaded the club for a century. I've said it many times, but I'm still believing it. 2008--Year. Of. Destiny. There's still time to jump on the bandwagon, so study up.
9. I played paintball for the very first time yesterday. It was a blast, and I can't wait to go back--in the fall/winter. Hopefully, the cuts, bruises, and muscle strains will all be healed by then.
8. It ain't me, babe.
7. I'm moving in two weeks!!! AAAAAAAHHH!!!!
6. I rewatched "Once" last night. Man, that movie's good.
5. Okay, seriously, I'm totally jonesing for a BSG fix. It's about time SciFi started showing reruns of Season 4.0, right? Right?
4. Chuck Bartowski+Hellboy=Awesome. Just sayin'.
3. This is late, i know: Vote for the greatest comic book superhero ever... or DIE! (Just kidding.)
2. Do I even need to say it?
1. One of my oldest friends is getting married this Saturday, and I will be standing at his side as best man. I've said it before, but I'll repeat it for it's as true now: of such an honor, I don't feel deserving. But I am thankful and proud to do so. So, congratulations to Brent and Lauren!

No comments: