Thursday, May 25, 2006

i have to admit, the dancing hot dog makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

Movies I'm Looking Forward To This Summer:

X-Men: The Last Stand (tonight!)
The Proposition
Cars
A Prarie Home Companion
Nacho Libre
The Lake House
Superman Returns
Pirates of the Carribean II: Dead Man's Chest
Clerks II (I know, it's wrong, but i DON'T CARE)
My Super Ex-Girlfriend (okay, not really, I just love Uma...and Eddie Izzard. In different ways.)
A Scanner Darkly


Movies I'm Looking to AVOID like the Plague This Summer:

Thrice Fast, Thrice Furious (thrice insipid.)
Yet Another Garfield Movie (Bill, consider this an intervention: we need you to stop.)
The Break-Up
Miami Vice
WTC
Zoom (and pretty much the rest of Tim Allen's career)
Snakes on a ^&(*#(#&*Q#$& Plane!


What about you? Agree? Disagree? Did I miss any that you're wanting to check out?

No comments: