Monday, September 05, 2005

Pre-empted

Just dropping a short note to let you know that it will be a light-posting week.

Things are weird here at PBB. I'm at la Casa de padres, my own version of the Western White House (but without the protesters). See, my maternal grandfather's health is failing, so my mom took a flight up to see him. If you could, send your prayers and good thoughts up for him, and for her safety as well, since she's flying back home on the anniversary of 9/11. My dad is also out of town, on business.

This means, I'll be playing Mr. Mom for the week. As such, I won't have any time to waste at work, and I certainly won't have any time afterward for you fine folks.

So, sorry kids, no Cool Ten, no Linky Love, no bad poetry. I may drop a post about my brief experience with the hurricane survivors last Saturday, but I can't guarantee to have that up at any particular point.

Basically, if you would, please pray for me. This will be an interesting week.

No comments: