Monday, September 26, 2005

PBB Cool Ten (9/25-10/2)

10. 77-79. We still have a chance for a winning record, but if we play spoiler to the Astros' wild card run, I may just get fired. So maybe we can forgoe a winning season this year. We certainly didn't earn it.
9. Finished the Yancey book. Finally. It was good, though. Recommended.
8. I'm almost done with Searching for God Knows What by Don Miller. Oddly enough, I REALLY liked it. So, highly recommended. And coming from me, that's something.
7. Also recommended: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (unless you are offended by mid-level profanity and the word "erection"). Hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time.
6. Knott Hedberg is the worst goalie ever. Or at least, against Tampa.
5. I'm leaving for Pitt Thursday morning.
4. Smallville premiere is Thursday night! Too bad it'll be all sexed up this season; that usually means the writing is skidding downhill.
3. Spending time with the Ledesmas is always cool--even during inclement weather.
2. My birthday is two weeks from Friday. Came up fast, this year.
1. God is gracious. Full of grace.

No comments: