Monday, August 29, 2005

The Return of the PBB Cool Ten (8/28-9/3)!

10. I just don't have the energy to put the Cubs' record up anymore. Go here, if you must know. It all just makes me sad.
9. It's almost September!
8. I'm going to Pittsburgh in a month!
7. I'm about to embark on a project to investigate a book growing increasingly more popular among Christian singles. I'm fully cynical about what I'll find. I'll keep you posted.
6. I bought a bunch of healthy food at the store yesterday, including: low-carb high-fiber bread, "baker" potatoes, a yellow onion, some green onions, a bag of romaine salad, AND fresh spinach. *proud of self*
6a. [Hoping the brownie points for the health food cancels out the half-gallon of chocolate milk and the Krispy Kreme chocolate cake donuts I also bought.]
5. Stephen King writes for Entertainment Weekly, occasionally. Good times. (He's working on a zombie book, by the way. Dave=happy.)
4. Cool post about Johnny Cash. (I can't remember where I saw this link. Probably Sheila.)
3. "The Screwtape Letters" as read by Joss Ackland? Very, very cool.
2. Willam and Kim are safely moved into town. Yay for friends living close by again!
1. It was the tax collector, not the Pharisee, who went home justified. So there's hope for me.

No comments: