Monday, August 15, 2005

PBB Cool Ten (8/14-8/20)

10. 57-61. The bright spot is that we took 3 of 4 from The Enemy (TM). Now tied for third. Praying that this past weekend will be the beginning of an upward swing, since we're staring down the barrel of a three-game Houston series.
9. For the record, the Jurassic Park video game for SNES sucks ACE. I want my four bucks back.
8. I've decided to see a movie tonight. Either "The Great Raid" or "Must Love Dogs." Depends on my mood.
7. Coldplay's newest album: pretty dang good.
6. Say it with me: Are you ready for some...
5. Yay for Willam and Kim!!!!
4. Texas' Hill Country is lovely.
3. The wedding site was lovelier.
2. The wedding of two close friends from church was loveliest.
1. Praying for a big visitor push for this sunday ("Welcome Back Sunday"). Hoping to see some new faces.

No comments: