Wednesday, August 10, 2005

All my innocence is wasted on the dead and dreaming.**

I've been toying with the idea of writing a series of short stories based on (really, tangentially related to) each of the songs from "August and Everything After."

(I just popped in the Blue disc this morning; that's why this is on my mind.)

What do you think? I think it would be an interesting exercise.

There are a few other ideas for short pieces I'm kicking around, including one about grace and "ungrace" (as Yancey calls it).

And yes, I'm still working on where Taylor House is going next.

Most importantly, I've been brainstorming for a new project that will affect you readers. The birth of a wholly new web presence. I'm right now trying to decide if it will be worth the time and effort. I think it might.

Anyway. That's what's going on creatively. A lot of thinking. Not much "doing," but what else is new?

===

**And yes, I'm well aware that the title is actually from "Angels of the Silences," which is found on "Recovering the Satellites" and not the "August..." album. It was just what was playing while i was posting... Don't try to front me, punk.

No comments: