Monday, August 22, 2005

Brief comment...

Thanks for your comments on my "piper" post. Keep talking, I'm curious to hear what you think.

No time for Cool Ten this morning. I have to finish some things before noon, and then I'm going to the dentist for a painful couple of hours. So... prayers would be appreciated.

===

In the meantime, I found an essay last week on "Internet Monk" that you might want to look at.

Of all the blog posts on other sites that I wish I had written, this sits firmly at the top.

This essay by a complete stranger communicates more about who I am deep down, than anything I've ever written myself. Though some of the details are obviously different, the feelings are exactly the same. I've never read anything I've empathized with so much. He puts into a few pages what I've been trying to say for years.

For me, the "picture" is one from my senior HS trip. The nine of us standing in front of Buckingham Palace. I still have that picture. It's tacked up on my wall.

So there's that.

No comments: