Thursday, June 16, 2005

Why does Snoop Dogg always carry an umbrella?

I've been working really hard lately, so I worked it out to take some time off work. As such, I'll be gone tomorrow and all of next week.

What this means is, I won't be posting for about 10 days. (Sorry to spring this on you. But I figured, too much build-up would just sound self-centered. As if it's some great disruption to your lives or something. I know it's not; it's just a disruption to mine.)

When I come back, I plan on having 4-5 chapters of "Taylor House" queued up and ready to go.

So, instead of sub-letting these perfect blue buildings out to a guest-blogger, I think I'll just lock up at the end of the day, and let the dust settle for a bit. Feel free to leave impassioned pleas for me to audioblog while i'm away. Or whatever. Consider the comment box an open thread. Discuss amongst yourselves. I won't give you a topic.

[Come back this evening--I may toss up some Brown-Bag Poetry later on, if you're into that. We'll see how it plays out.]

But yeah, I'll be back in a week and a half. In the meantime, you really need to check out Amanda's online novel. She's doing some really good work.

So I guess that's it. Thanks for reading. Try not to miss me too much while I'm gone. Catch you guys later.

--d.

P.S. Oh, you want to know the punchline to the title? Okay.

Q: Why does Snoop Dogg always carry an umbrella?

A: Fo' drizzle.

No comments: