Guess it's about time, right?
10. 33-28. Took two out of three from the World Champion BoSox. (Boy, I want that third game back.) Six and a half games behind St. Louis, and a game and a half behind Philly in the wild card race.
9. Derrek Lee leads the NL in batting average (.377) and home runs (17), and is third in RBIs (53). That's cool.
8. Good commentary on Thursday's post. Thanks, y'all.
7. Elvis Costello is cool.
6. So is turtle soup.
5. DVD bonanza: Picked up Newsies, Empire Records Extended Edition, and MST3K's The Crawling Hand at Best Buy. Gift cards are cool. Also picked up a copy of the original House on Haunted Hill at the dollar store. Quite a bargain, that.
4. Batman Begins opens on Wednesday.
3. I head south on Friday to spend a couple of days with the Joules.
2. Mom and sisters made it back from vacation, safe and sound.
1. The wedding of Miss A and the Italian was very nice. Congrats to them.