Friday, August 22, 2008

Quick Reader Poll (UPDATED)

I have an iTunes gift card. I already have most of it planned out, but i have a couple of bucks left.

What songs should I download?

Poll closes at about 4 today, so I can download the tracks and save them on a flashdrive to take home.


UPDATE: Thanks for your input. While I didn't choose any of your suggestions, I've saved some of them for future Youtube listens and possible eventual downloads. But thank you for helping me out. Some of your songs actually reminded me of OTHER songs that I wanted to download. So you definitely helped.

So wanna see what I got? (Prepare to make fun of me mercilessly.)

  • Band of Horses, "No One's Gonna Love You"
  • Dashboard Confessional, "Stolen" and "Don't Wait" (shut up)
  • Ingrid Michaelsen, "The Way I Am"
  • Jeff Buckley, "Forget Her" and "Everybody Here Wants You"
  • Julia Nunes, "Into the Sunshine"
  • Newsboys, "Stay Strong"
  • Powerglove, "Omnishred"
  • Regina Spektor, "Us"
  • Sanctus Real, "Whatever You're Doing"
  • Weezer, "Perfect Situation"
  • Bright Eyes, "First Day of My Life"

Some of these, I know you're thinking I'm nuts, but the justification is, you buy the one song you like, you don't buy the whole album. So there you go. (I just know the Dashboard picks are gonna cost me.)

No comments: