Monday, December 11, 2006

"They made a statue of us..."

I'm completely smitten with Regina Spektor. She's so purty.

=====

(Why the radio silence, Dave? What's the reason?)

No reason. Really, there's no particular reason. I'm just not feeling the whole "blogging" gig lately. I'm not quitting, not by a long stretch. But I'm feeling... What am I feeling? Ambivalent? Maybe that's it. I'm really busy with lots of little things, and I'm just not in the mood to write a whole lot.

Plus, I think I'm trying to birth some difficult changes or decisions in my life right now (some that I may not even be aware of) and I'm getting a little twisted up in myself, so the things I could blog would probably not be of much help or edification.

(that sounded a lot more ominous than it should have. and there's less subtext here than you think.)

Either way, I feel a little disordered.

I'll get back to you on this later, maybe.

No comments: