Friday, January 24, 2003

"Please tell me you're just feeling tired..."

So yes. Kind of a tough week for me. For those of you who know, yes, i'm still adjusting. For those of you who don't... well, I'd rather not get into it right now. Sorry. If you really want to know, email me or something. Let's just say I've been listening to Dashboard Confessional and Counting Crows in constant rotation lately.

There was some good news: I had an interview with a computer company on Wednesday. Nothing glamorous, but if I get the position (technical writing), I'll be making more than I did at CCCS and Papa Johns. Which is good.

I finally paid off the fine folks at OBU today, and am anxiously awaiting my honest-to-goodness diploma. Maybe I'll actually feel like I've accomplished something.

To my friends who I perhaps haven't kept in close contact with, or am lax in emailing... I'm sorry. I have no excuses.

In the next day or so, I'll post more. Something exciting and entertaining. Movie/book reviews. Descriptions of my experience at the Newsboys concert. Something...upbeat.

Also when I'm in a better mindset, I'll begin something God's been prodding me to do. A bonus blog of devotional-type essays and musings on spiritual issues. Something about the blind leading the blind comes to mind right about now. I don't know why. I really don't feel like I'm in a place to tell anyone anything about Christianity, but the Lord works in mysterious ways, I guess. Hopefully, I can avoid full-blown hypocrisy. Somehow, I doubt it, though.

Have a good night, everyone.

No comments: