Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Is this our first retraction ever???

Well well. I think I'll have a soda.

Okay, this is for all the fun-filled 3CS kids. It has come to my attention, through blog-hopping last night, that I have offended some of my guest-readers with my disparaging comments about my former tenth grade students.

I have two things to say:

First, I'm sorry for not be ridiculously specific in my posting, which at the time, was never meant to be seen by students.

Second, anyone who was upset by this should take comfort in the fact that it wasn't about them.

So now the official retraction: I hereby take back any implication that the "Five-pack in the Back" were anything but perfectly behaved, every day of the fall semester 2002.

It's true actually. My frustration with the "tenth grade" was mainly with about five people from your class (you know who they are) and most of the other class. Not you guys. Outside of the senior class, and maybe a junior or two, you guys (or I should say, gals) were my faves.

Somebody make sure Emily sees this. I'd hate to think I'd offended a Grimes.

In other notes completely irrelevant to the outside world, I was impressed by the nifty little ring of blogs produced by the Uber-hipp senior class. Way to go, guys. I'll enjoy popping in and out from time to time. Please feel free to do the same.

Okay, I think that's enough blatant pandering to a select few. But come on, people, I want to get my readership up.

No comments: