- Super-workload today and tomorrow. May not be able to post much at
all. Will try to impart some final thoughts before...
- I leave Thursday for the great red-dirted north. I will be in the
lovely, windy state of Oklahoma until Sunday.
- During this visit, I will hang out with The Cains, the soon-to-be Taylors,
and anyone else who wants to chill in OKC and Shawnee.
- At some point early Friday, I may be in Tulsa hanging out for a little bit
with Jess. If anyone else happens to be in Tulsa then, and our paths
just happen to cross, I wouldn't be opposed to that. I'm just
- And on Saturday, I'll be standing up in a monkey suit, watching one of my
best friends finally get hitched.
- I will then return to Texas. Maybe on Monday, I'll give you my "bell curve" theory of Christian singleness. Hopefully it will be entertaining.
Just in case I die on the highway, or something.