Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What's Happening (brother)

Busy, busy week for me. Wanted to keep you all abreast of the situation (can I say that in an all-ages blog?).
  • Super-workload today and tomorrow. May not be able to post much at
    all. Will try to impart some final thoughts before...
  • I leave Thursday for the great red-dirted north. I will be in the
    lovely, windy state of Oklahoma until Sunday.
  • During this visit, I will hang out with The Cains, the soon-to-be Taylors,
    and anyone else who wants to chill in OKC and Shawnee.
  • At some point early Friday, I may be in Tulsa hanging out for a little bit
    with Jess. If anyone else happens to be in Tulsa then, and our paths
    just happen to cross
    , I wouldn't be opposed to that. I'm just
    saying.
  • And on Saturday, I'll be standing up in a monkey suit, watching one of my
    best friends finally get hitched.
  • I will then return to Texas. Maybe on Monday, I'll give you my "bell curve" theory of Christian singleness. Hopefully it will be entertaining.
So there you go. Like I said, I'll try to drop you a post tomorrow.

Just in case I die on the highway, or something.

No comments: