Monday, March 27, 2006

Just Like Stadium Hot Dogs--All Filler, but Still Tasty

[Please note that the links have been updated a la derecha. If your link was removed and you feel this was unjust, please complain below, because that may be the first time you've commented in months. If you'd like to be linked, please request below, and include shameless flattery.]

Things I've Found to be Interesting Lately:
--Gilligan's Island as a representation of hell?
--Found during my "V for Vendetta" research--an exhaustive site dedicated to the original graphic novel.
--If you love me, you'll buy me this book. Okay, you don't have to. But I'd appreciate it mucho.
--I forgot who linked this when I found it, but I thought it was funny: Church Sign Smackdown!
--Frank Turk (of centuri0n) pulls no punches when he sets his cross-hairs on short-term missions. Read the whole thing and think about it.

By the way, I did the Personal DNA thing. Here's my result. Scroll over each color to get my category ratings.



No comments: