Tuesday, September 17, 2002

I think I'm paranoid...

A dear friend reminded me that one must be careful with internet posting. That people have been fired for ragging on their work situation online. This is a legitimate concern, and one that has left me paranoid for the past fifteen minutes. What if they see the page? Did i delete the web history on the network comp? Should I have? What if they--? Ah! AH! AAAAAAAHHHHHH! (Horse head, anyone?)

Did anyone see Conspiracy Theory? Yeah. You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you.

And if they are, I'd like to say for the record, "I love my job! It's the best job in the world! My employers are wonderful! There isn't a job in the world i'd rather do than this one! My tenth graders are wonderful! I love them all, and am always happy to have them in class!"

There, that should do it.

No comments: