Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ETL Week: The Challenge

Lame Admission of the Day: I still use a lunchbag that has my name written on it. Hey, the work refrigerator gets full, okay?


Since we're obviously stretching out ETL to the rest of the week, I've decided to make it a little more interesting.

Presenting: The First Ever ETL Reader Challenge!!!

The Rules: You have to convince people to lame on with us. In their post, they must link back to both you and me.

The Prize: The reader who pulls in the most ETLamers will get their very own post on PBB, of at least 500 words, possibly with pictures, about any requested subject. It could be a loveletter to your favorite TV show, it could be a critique of some social or political policy/event, it could even be simply a tribute to that special person in your life. Pretty much anything goes.

(My only caveats: nothing profane or sacreligious, and nothing against my Cubs--which technically would fall under the first two categories.)

So go forth, my ETLamers, and multiply.

No comments: