Monday, October 31, 2005

We'll leave the light on for you.

I figured this day would come at some point. It was only a matter of time really.

I've been asked for a "serious meeting" with the boss, which will undoubtedly address my poor time-management skills.

(I must confess that this sounds uncomfortably familiar.)

As such, I'm gonna need to buckle down and up my production. This means, of course, less time online.

I'll type up my account of the U2 show and drop that on you sometime this week. Other than that, consider this my temporary goodbye. I'm gonna have to go offline for a while, until I can either get back to good here at work, or get internet at home. And with money issues the way they are, count on the former as more likely.

Please believe me when I say that this will hurt me more than it hurts you. This blog is my window into a community that I have grown to love. To unplug, even if only for a few weeks, will be like moving into a cave and living as a hermit. No, this is not exaggeration. Fact is, I need you guys, in some way, in my life. So it's gonna be tough.

I'll still email...whenever i get back to emailing. But blogging will cease for a time.

So that's it. Peace and grace to you. And if you could, pray for me on Wednesday, when I meet with The Man and discuss my fate.

No comments: