Friday, February 04, 2005

Random Notes (Linky linky)

1) It seems like a good time for new beginnings. A couple of you great folks are experiencing exciting transition. Prayers and good thoughts with you. These are exciting times. Don't blink; soak it all in.

2) On a totally less-serious note: HOLY. FREAKING. CRAP. I had to read it twice before I could let my eager little heart jump for joy. Yes, ladies, gentlemen, and Deadites--there WILL be a FOURTH EVIL DEAD MOVIE!!!! I agree with Michele, who posted this glorious news: say what you will, but I'm practically peeing myself with excitement. (Okay, not quite, but darn near close.)

3) Awkward transition: A while back, Trav paid me a bit of a compliment, saying a poem I wrote reminded him of David Lehman's style. I looked Lehman up. Wow. Good stuff. Check out this one that I particularly like: "Shake the Superflux!"

4) It's Jeremy's first blogiversary over at "Junkmail for Blankets." If you haven't checked his blog out, SHAME ON YOU. Because it's quite premium and most excellent like famous discotheques. (Sorry, I'm still reading "Everything is Illuminated," and Alex is rubbing off.)

5) The newest thing in time-wasting technology: DFilms! You must. You know you can't fight it. If you come up with one you're proud of, send it to me. I'll brag on your work, blog-style.

6) At this moment, 308 days until the release of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe. Check out NarniaWeb for the latest news.

No comments: