Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Why I am an A**hole and can freely admit that...

You know, we've all been taught since our youth to watch what we say, that our words can do more harm than good. Sometimes we forget that our words take different forms, like poetry or gossip. Or websites.

I edited the last post. Those of you who read it before, need to read it again, without the unnecessary content.

Guys, look, time for honesty. Yeah, i'm feeling pretty lousy these days. I am definitely not where I expected to be one year ago. And the things I counted on keeping are gone, through my own fault and circumstance.

But just because I'm unhappy doesn't me I need to be an a**hole. Which i have been lately. And I need to publicly apologize for that.

I have made insinuations, references, and allusions to crimes against myself which have never been commited. I have underhandedly thrown dirt on the reputations of parties that I convinced myself had wronged me. I've acted like a spoiled child, and a jealous boyfriend. I am neither.

What I am is ashamed of myself. And I'm sorry.

For the three of you who read this, I want you to know that I am really sorry. If you read any implications out of my last few posts, any subtle or non-subtle attacks on the fidelity and honesty of certain parties, I want you to know that they are completely innocent of any allegation i've made. I've been childish and petty, and had myself thinking that I was a victim of sorts. But that was bullcrap too.

I'm afraid that this post may be misread as well, that it will sound like i'm over-apologizing, trying to sound sorry to get pity. That's not the point. If you think that's the point, stop reading and never come back here again.

What I'm trying to do is make ammends, in turn, for the wrongs I have done. The only way I can think of doing it.

As to the injured parties. Again, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Let's move on.

Guess that's it.

No comments: